We offer written appraisals on both Jewelry and Coins. We have appraised for many local banks, estates, trustees and more. With a combined experience of over 70 years appraising we can accommodate any type of appraisal. Let us help you find out what type of written appraisal you need; Insurance, Living Trust, etc. Let Gillio help you figure out your needs and work with you to get the proper written appraisal. We have appraised collections of all sizes and value. Give us a call today to discuss your appraisal. We will gladly travel to examine and assess larger holdings at your bank, office, or home.
Past Appraisals & Credentials
- Ronald J Gillio is co author of California Fractional Gold Book
- Ronald J Gillio is founding dealer #11 for PCGS and is expert on both raw and graded coins.
- Appraiser for the State of California, appointed by the State Controller, Kenneth Cory in 1978. (Letter from State of California)
- Numismatic Consultant for the Western Heritage Museum, Omaha, Nebraska.
- Appraiser and Numismatic Consultant, The Bank of California, San Francisco, Museum of Money of the American West.
- Principal Appraiser for the S.S. Central America “Shop of Gold”, Largest Purchase in the History of Numismatics.
- Appraiser for the University of California, Los Angeles. (Letter from UCLA)
- Appraiser for the U.S. Department of Justice Marshal Service. (Letter from USDOJ)
- Numismatic Specialist for Butterfield’s Johnson Gillio, a Subsidiary of Butterfield’s San Francisco.